To seek as high an overall rate of return as is consistent with maintaining liquidity and security of
- Target high quality short-term money market instruments.
- Provide the highest possible yield while minimising risk.
- Offers the highest liquidity.
- Superior capacity to maintain principal value and limit exposure to loss.
- Management fee of only 35 basis points*
- No front-end or back-end loads
Our locally managed Money Market Fund is rated AAAm by Standard & Poor's (S&P); it is the highest
rating offered by S&P. The definition of an AAAm money market fund states: "Safety is excellent.
Superior capacity to maintain principal value and limit exposure to loss".
Risk/Return Profile: Low risk/Low return
Minimum Investment Required: USD 10,000 (or equivalent in CAD or GBP)
Features and Benefits
- Four different currencies offered: USD, CAD and GBP, all of which provide very competitive
- Daily liquidity, easy access: the fund redeems on every Bermuda business day and settles the same
day for US and Canadian dollars; GBP settles the next day. If we receive instructions for
wire, draft or redemption from a US or Canadian class before 10:30 a.m. Atlantic Time, via fax or in
person, your money is available that afternoon. Fax redemptions are accepted subject to an indemnity form being completed.
- Cost-effective management: there are no load or transaction fees; management fee of 0.35% (35
- Short weighted average maturity: Approximately 30 days
Potential Risk Return: Low risk/ Low return
Income Distribution: Not applicable
Management Fee: 0.35%*