To achieve long-term capital growth in the value of assets, which are benchmarked against a portfolio of 100% global blue chip equities. “Blue chip” is defined as an internationally recognised company, often the leader in its field, with a lengthy history of profit growth and quality management.
Investments are selected from a universe of 10 global industry sectors based on a combination of qualitative and quantitative factors. The style may be categorised as a combination of growth and value. The portfolio's exposure to any given sector is determined by both macro-economic and valuation considerations and with reference to the sector's weight within a broad global index of over 1400 companies and 23 countries.
The Fund holds a diversified portfolio of US and International stocks. Management's strategy is to keep the Fund fully invested at all times except at market extremes, when it may elect to hold a portion in cash or cash equivalents.
Risk/Return Profile: High risk/High return
Minimum investment required: USD 5,000
Features and Benefits
- Diversified, high-grade investments for long-term capital appreciation: long-term capital growth, as well as accumulation of investment income, through portfolio of blue chip securities over a minimum period of five years.
- Low initial and subsequent investment:
- USD Initial investment of USD 5,000
- Subsequent minimum investments of USD 1,000
- Cost efficient management: the total management and custody fees combined are 1.00% per annum of the net asset value of the fund.
Potential Risk Return: High risk/ High return
Income Distribution: Not applicable
Management Fee: 1.00%